Do You Need Help with Rug Repair?
Rugs are delicate items in the home or office. And when they need repair, the work is better done by a rug repair specialist. Else, your rugs may be in a worse state than before.
Rugs can cost thousands of dollars, so you need to protect your asset. That’s why it’s important to call in specialists like Carpet Cleaning Watsonville Pro’s. If not, your rug may even become irreparable after unskilled tampering.
Call the experts in Rug Repair and Cleaning
At Carpet Cleaning Watsonville Pro’s, we know that each rug is distinct and specialized. For instance, Oriental rug repair is different from Persian rug repair. The repair method won’t be the same. Our repair professionals know how to handle each type. So your rug is in capable and qualified hands.
Immediate Help when You Need it
Once you make a booking, we will visit for a thorough inspection of your rug cost-free and of no obligation to you. We will provide you with a free rug repair and cleaning estimate along with expert advice on the real issue with your rug and what specific repairs are best for your type of rug.
Our 5-Step Rug Repair System
- After our visit, we will arrange a pick-up date. Just let us know when it is convenient to pick up your rug. This will be cost-free on your part.
- Our repair department will receive your rug for a second round of thorough inspection. At least 3 specialists will carefully examine your rug.
- After multiple experts confirm the problem and the best repair method, the repairs will begin in-house.
- When all repairs are complete, your rug will undergo one more inspection to make sure that everything is satisfactory. If you choose to request for a rug cleaning, we will have your rug washed at this point.
- Lastly, we will contact you to arrange a delivery date of your choosing. We will then pack your rug and deliver it back to you for free.
Book Your Appointment Today
If you’re searching for experts in Oriental rug repair and cleaning and more, look no further. We are ready to take your call today and provide a whole range of rug repairs that will meet your needs on issues like:
- rips, patches, or tears
- color bleed repairs
- cutting repairs, carpet sectioning, fringes, and binding
- repairs on silk rugs, wool rugs, shag rugs, hand-knotted rugs, handmade rugs, traditional Persian or Oriental rugs, modern rugs, antique rugs, vintage rugs, overdyed rugs, vegetable dye rugs, semi-Antique rugs, flatweave rugs, needlepoint rugs, and any rug of all sizes and shape.
So save money from having to replace your rug. Call us at 831-292-4617 for a free estimate. And let us help you preserve the life of your rug and prevent further rug damage.